Online Code of Ethics for New Members
To take the online Code of Ethics you must first set up an account with NAR. No credit card is needed and the Code of Ethics course is free. You'll need your NRDS number that will be e-mailed to you with your MLS user name and password after you've submitted your membership application, application fee and dues.
After receiving your certificate, AAABoR will schedule your for the next Orientation class that is held at the Board office. (NOTE: You must complete one of the next two Orientation sessions, offered once per quarter, to avoid termination of your membership.)
- 8:45 - 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 - 9:30 Board Staff Introduction
- 9:30 - 12:00 Discussion -
- Review of Code of Ethics, Overview of the complaint process, Grievance Committee, Hearing Panel, Alternate Conflict Resolution, Board Procedures, Pathways to Professionalism Video, Anti-Trust Video, Safety Video, Questions and Answers.
Upcoming Orientation Dates
- October 17, 2016 - Instructor: Kay Merx
- December 12, 2016 - Instructor: Kay Merx