Do you know a fantastic REALTOR® or Affiliate? Now is the time to give them the recognition they deserve.
Each nominee will be asked to complete and submit a Candidate Information Form providing the necessary details for each category listed below. The completed forms will be submitted to the ROTY/AOTY committee who will determine the winners. The new 2015 REALTOR® of the Year and Affiliate of the Year will be announced at the September General Membership Meeting. Please note that the current President and immediate Past President are not eligible for REALTOR® of the year.
The REALTOR® of the Year Categories:
1. REALTOR® Spirit (20%): Real estate professionalism, adherence to the laws, regulations, and Code of Ethics.
2. Activity in Civic Affairs (20%): Activities for local groups, community, political, etc.
3. Activity in Local Association (25%): Activities for education, events, committees, programs, etc.
4. Activity in State Association (15%): Activities for legislative, RPAC, participation at conventions.
5. Activity in NAR (5%): Activities for institutes, societies, participation at conventions.
6. Business and Education Experience (15%): Public recognition of business conduct, service to clients, effective advertising programs, etc.
The Affiliate of the Year Categories:
1. Affiliate Spirit (20%): High principles, general reputation for professional competence.
2. Cooperation (25%): Cooperative and helpful toward REALTORS®.
3. Activity in Local Association (30%): Quality service on committees, participation at functions and projects.
4. Business Accomplishments (25%): Recognized good business conduct, service to clients, and general excellence in chosen profession.
2014 REALTOR® of the Year: Linda Lombardini, Trillium Real Estate
2014 Affiliate of the Year: Sharon McRill, The Betty Brigade